Re: NANFA-L-- Chicken Estrogen? or? ... Mummy's my Father

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- Chicken Estrogen? or? ... Mummy's my Father
From: Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus at hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 15 2004 - 07:31:13 CDT

Yeah, there's no shortage of estrogenic mimics in cicculation like the nonyl
phenols commonly used in plastic manufacture. The BBC produced a documentary
on many of these chemicals and their effects, called "Assault On The Male"
available on DVD.

--Bruce Stallsmith
doing steroidogenesis on the Tennessee
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>I couldn't read it either but I have read where that estrogen mimic
>chemicals
>like insecticides and plastics are to blame for infemitizing many animals
>including humans.
>
>Moon

/ archive at http://www.nanfa.org/archive/nanfa/.

: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 11:27:46 CST