Re: NANFA-L-- two interesting articles

Subject: Re: NANFA-L-- two interesting articles
dlmcneely at lunet.edu
Date: Wed Oct 20 2004 - 10:32:29 CDT

I've embedded some stuff below, but don't claim to understand evolution as well as someone like Peter J. Gould did.

Dave

David L. McNeely, Ph.D., Professor of Biology
Langston University; P.O. Box 1500
Langston, OK 73050; email: dlmcneely at lunet.edu
telephone: (405) 466-6025; fax: 405) 466-3307
home page http://www.lunet.edu/mcneely

"Where are we going?" "I don't know, are we there yet?"