Re: NANFA-L-- article from mother earth news 1984 about NANFA

Tom Watson (onefish2fish at comcast.net)
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:38:46 -0700

The article was written how many years back to provide this info? I thought
$20 was a bargain. Bruce you ought to give them a call...

EDITOR'S NOTE: The best single source of information and encouragement for
anyone interested in keeping native fish in the home aquarium is the North
American Native Fishes Association (NANFA). A major tenet of NANFA is that
without popular appreciation of our native fish, there is unlikely to be
effective conservation of the fish and their habitats.

NANFA's official publication is American Currents, a ten-issue-per-year
magazine featuring articles on finding, observing, collecting, and breeding
native fish.

To join NANFA, send $7.50 (U.S., Canada, and Mexico) or $12.50 (other
countries) to Robert Syracuse, Treasurer, 101 Country Club Dr., New Orleans,
LA 70124. For further information, write R. Bruce Gebhardt, President, 123
W. Mt. Airy Ave., Philadelphia, PA 19119.

Tom
West Hyblos Creek Drainage
Washington State