RE: NANFA-L-- Public Aquariums around Pigeon Forge, TN?

Subject: RE: NANFA-L-- Public Aquariums around Pigeon Forge, TN?
From: Chip Rinehart (crin at glassmaster.com)
Date: Wed Sep 22 2004 - 08:34:03 CDT

Seems like I read somewhere that the Boston Aquarium lost it's AZA
accreditation. I don't recall the reason or if they may have gotten it
back. Since you're doing the whirlwind aquarium tour, might as well, while
you're in SC, visit the Aquarium/Reptile Complex (ARC) at Riverbanks Zoo and
Cypress Gardens near Charleston. Yes, there is a Cypress Gardens in SC, and
part of "The Patriot" with Mel Gibson was shot there (the stone ruins in the
swamp).

Chip in SC