RE: NANFA-L-- Killer rain?

Nick Zarlinga (njz at clevelandmetroparks.com)
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 17:19:11 -0400

I like the destratification idea. May be plausible. Not sure how rapidly
it would or could kill algae though. I think that this is more likely than
a temperature shift. Usually fish don't die so rapidly due to temperature
shifts, unless they are drastic, which I find hard to beleive in this case.
Good digging!

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo