Re: NANFA-L-- Endangered Species Act

Derek Parr (derekparr at earthlink.net)
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 11:21:52 -0400

its not the nasty that bothers be so much.. its the related lacking of
information to back up one's arguement. I for one have enjoyed reading
this thread and have found it very informative and thought provoking.
The one or two posts without any information are quite dull and empty
compared to the greater body of the thread.
-derek parr
cape fear