Re: NANFA-- dusky darters---Q about black darter and thanks for everyone

tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 23:58:06 +0700

Compare between snubnose and black darter, which one is easier to keep and which
one is more colorful? Any info about saffron, bandfin and others in this snubnose
darter group?
Tony
opsarius_at_hotmail.com