Re: NANFA-- bad day

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:23:11 -0400

I understand your dispair.
In 1991 I accidentally froze some yearling spotted turtles while trying to
hibernate them in the spare refridgerator in the basement. The fridge had ben
recently defrosted and the thermostat was not set right so my four young spotts
and a sub-adult wood turtle I found in their sweater box container frozen solid
in a block of ice.
In addition I also lost a pair of sub-adult box turtles that would have been
prime breeders in a few more years, a batch of young fence lizards and a female
Mississippi mud turtle!

I was heart sick to say the least!

Jeff