Re: NANFA-- Re: NewWebsite

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Thu, 05 Apr 2001 09:51:27 -0400

Excellent point, Ty. I've noticed the same thing to an even greater degree
during regional trips when I get a chance to meet some of these fine folks
in person. That's why I hated missing the convention in MS. However, I plan
to be in Ohio for the one this year if I can.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 08:33 AM 4/5/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I am always amazed at how much I find I have in common with other people.
>Everytime I join a list or read a newsgroup I run into people that I know
from
>another list or Newsgroup. Here's Moon and we meet on this list. Lo and
behold we
>have several other common threads in our lives. We both love motocycles
and we
>both have children of the same appox ages. Mine are 17 and 13. Just
thought I'd
>share that little bit with you. It always strikes me as odd when I see these
>little common threads develop.
>
>Ty

---