Re: NANFA-- Tidbit from Florida

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Sun, 08 Apr 2001 16:04:01 -0000

<x-flowed>
Travel? I didn't intend to travel there I was assigned there by Toyota Japan
to assist in setting up their website and train their staff. Few Japanese
travel to hardship areas these days as they can't survive without their
convenience stores and mobile telephones. Thailand was the same, but i
missed out on S Africa and the Philipinnes.

Ed
Tokyo Japan