NANFA-- Large Mouth Ass

George Arndt (georgeacim_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 19:52:33 -0400

<x-flowed>
well I love myself and so many people have called me a Large Mouth #ASS that
I must have some of Amy's LargeMouth Bass. that way i won't have to look in
a mirror.

well amy and i shared a little info on ponds.

so I said: +++>>>
From: Arndtg_at_aol.com
To: lego_92_at_hotmail.com (Lions Lark)
Subject: Largemouth
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 17:56:52 EDT

well since a 75 gallon is 4 ft long and the fish only grow to about 3 ft 3
inches. there is plenty of room for an entire school of largemouth bass in
75.

well i want some largemouth bass too. they are my number one fish i want to
get this summer. 10 inch sounds pretty good. but i think a 2000 gallon
pond
would be appreciated for this summer. then put a 2000 gallon pond into the
basement for this coming winter. then next summer a nice 6000 gallon pond
should do the trick.

anyway that is my plan. i have several 2000 gallon ponds including one in
the basement and i have the 6000 gallon hole dug and the liner waiting for
help to install.

75 gallons for a largemouth bass. wow. of course some people would just
eat
these and get 2 new ones for this summer.

can i ask you what you have been feeding them. i would love to breed them.
exciting adventure. hehe.

what state are you located in. i would take the fish off your hands if you
cannot deal with them growing to 40 inches long.

george arndt
harvard, mass

and she replied +++>>>>

Subj: Re: Largemouth