Re: NANFA-- Return of the sea monkeys?

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 13:15:39 -0400

Hey Doug

I should have known if any aquatic primates still existed, they would be in
Interlachen!

So, how was the Hawaii trip? When half the eastern seaboard is heading to
FL for spring break, ya' gotta' admire a FL guy who opts for Hawaii
instead. Did you collect any natives (uh, fishes, I mean)?

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA