Re: NANFA-- ACLC

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 17:24:40 -0400

Hi, Harry,

Yes, I am scheduled to speak. But there is a possibility that work will
force a cancellation. My talk is scheduled for 7:30 pm. Here are directions:

I'm guessing you know how to get to the Fish Place in Lancaster (Rt. 30 &
exit at Centerville Rd exit). Follow these directions from the Fish Place:

Hempfield United Methodist Church, 3050 Marietta Ave, Lancaster, Pa. 17601.
It is located at the corner of Marietta and Stony Battery Roads. From That
Fish Place take a right-hand turn out of their parking lot and head north on
Centerville Rd. through 4 traffic lights (passing The Centerville Shopping
Center with the Giant grocery store on your left-hand side) to intersection
of Centerville Road and Marietta Ave (Route 23). Turn Left, go One huge
block, the church is on the left at the corner of Marietta Ave. and Stoney
Battery Road. Plenty of parking and wheelchair entrance on lower level of
parking (first floor) lot.

Chris