Re: NANFA-- Minnow trap bait

Irate Mormon (archimedes_at_bayspringstel.net)
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 23:23:43 -0400

Quoting "Moontanman_at_aol.com" <Moontanman at aol.com>:

In my experience, you have to first spot an ares where the minnows congregate.
Then you drop the trap. If you place it at random you won't get any fish.

> In a message dated 4/21/04 9:42:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> david.strickler_at_ncmail.net writes:
>
> > I use dry dog or cat chow. You can wrap it in something that will keep
> the
> > bait together as well as get the smell of the bait to the fish. I Place
> the
> > bait in disposable paper coffee filters and tie it closed with string or
> > rubber band. It's pretty sturdy but also environmentally friendly.
> >
> > David
> That's what I have been using and nada fish at all. Maybe I'm using the wrong
>
> kind.
>
> Moon
> Association

--Irate
Charter member, DNRC

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; if it dies there, no constitution,
no law, no court can save it."