Re: NANFA-- unidentified fish

Bill Flowers (bloomin_at_indy.net)
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 18:08:33 -0500

Just thought I would let you know. I emailed the pictures to Todd Crail
and he identified them as the Spotfin Shiner and bluntnose minnow.
Thanks for the offer to post them. I need to get my own web page put up.
I get 10 Megs free with my internet provider.

Hope to see you at the convention.

Thanks again,
Bill Flowers