Re: NANFA-- aquatic insects, larvae and bugs, Bug Fest, water quality

Jane Knaub (hjknaub_at_netrax.net)
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 23:19:52 -0400

When I was volunteering with Maryland Save Our Streams, we used McCafferty's
Aquatic Entomology to ID the larva collected. As a non-scientist, I thought this
book was very clear and helpful. I'd recommend it.

Harry Knaub
York, PA