Re: NANFA-- American Aquarium Fishes Now Available from B&N

Mark B (mbinkley_at_earthling.net)
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:06:28 -0400

At 8:25 PM +0000 8/21/00, Travis Haas wrote:
>Much to my dissatisfaction, Goldstein's book (like Schleser's book before
>it) claims that stonerollers have never been spawned in aquaria. In my
>opinion, he's wrong. Firstly, there is an account in AC of the feat being
>accomplished in 1993 by a feller by the name of Jon Wojtowicz. It was sort
>of an accident, but still should count in my eyes. Secondly, I've done it
>myself. But I can't complain about him not knowing about it. I've never
>had an article published.

Hey! Get those articles to Chris for American Currents! Then you will get
credit in the next book that comes out. I know of at least a couple that
are in the works...hush, hush.

Mark Binkley
Columbus Ohio USA <))><
mbinkley_at_earthling.net