Re: NANFA-- CAFE/NANFA outing was great! 7-29-2000

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 07 Aug 2000 18:51:20 EDT

Mark, nice report on that CAFE trip!!!... That's just what I like to see!...
We can always keep record this way... Rob... PS Nice suprise to find
Orangethroats!... I wanted to attend this, but as you know, spent the
previous day taking my canoe "for a walk!!!"... HA!