Re: NANFA-- Longears Spawned! What do I feed 'em?

D. Martin Moore (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 10:13:59 -0500

On 31 Jul 2001, at 19:47, Claudette Goldstein wrote:

> I could only find brine shrimp eggs (I've never been
> able to get them to hatch!)

A friend of mine (a saltwater hobbyist) said the same thing to me
once. When I asked how much salt she used in the hatching
solution, she said "salt??". When I said that after all, they are
_brine_ shrimp, she looked very sheepish :-)

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.