RE: NANFA-- Complete Set of AC's

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 07:22:54 +0000

<x-flowed>
Yes you could! The Crown prince's younger brother is a Betta, Catfish and
Killi freak. If it has to do with fish he'll spend money on it. In fact he
makes several trips to collect in SE Asia every year. The Sultan of Johore
also keeps a large collection of herps and NAm native fish. He goes in for
big fish of course and has several large gar in a pond on his estate. I have
not been invited to his humble home yet but, have a close friend who has
been there several times. BTW the former Crown Prince of Nepal kept
goldfish. I did have the pleasure to meet him 2 years ago.

Ironically, the price i mentionned is what the going rate for Final fantasy
10 is going for in Japan. US$18.00-$25.00 is a fair price for this sort of
CD-ROM, afterall most fishkeepers are not rich and independantly wealthy and
I know that an extra US$20.00 will immediately be added to the price for non
NAm purchasers.

Ed
Tokyo Japan