RE: NANFA-- The NANFA party band

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 00:12:27 -0400

The face on of the Greenside from the 2002 Convention has generated enough interest that I think a head on of a Hog Sucker would be prime. Maybe even a face on :)

I also like "Benthic" too Chuck, but I feel it just has too much "goth" or "metal" appeal. If we depart from the
NANFA party band ideal, I'm all for it because inverts rule! :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Traci Mount
Sent: Sun 8/18/2002 11:52 PM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: RE: NANFA-- The NANFA party band

I'll put in my vote for the HOGSUCKERS! Benthic sounds nice, but for that matter you could be the hellgrammites, that has a nice sound to it too. I still like Hogsuckers best though.
Either way I'll do the CD covers, I'm good at graphic design!
What would you guys sing about?

:) Traci M
http://fishyfreek.tripod.com
Résumé and Pictures of my Creatures