Re: NANFA-- Hi there!

BILL HOPPE (zzzzzzbill_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 14:03:36 -0700 (PDT)

Nice to see you back Sajjad . If you can be in the
Arkansas Ozarks region the weekend of May 17th 03 we
hope to see you at the Gathering of Fish Heads .Lil
Abner and Jethro Clampet would enjoy your company . If
you might be able to make it let me know off list and

=====
Bill Hoppe
Yellville Arkansas