RE: NANFA-- mark otnes

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:13:26 -0500

I remember reading something (I think in one of the Foxfire books) about
putting a few drops of warm urine in the ear to cure an infection. I'm
guessing that this would only be tried as a last resort...

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge