Re: NANFA-- NANFA Field Collection Data Sheet

Christopher Scharpf (ichthos_at_charm.net)
Fri, 15 Aug 2003 07:39:53 -0400

Scott,

I created the file in Quark, so a Word or textfile version does not exist.

I can snail-mail you hard copies, if you'd like. How many would you want?

Chris Scharpf
Baltimore

"Protecting species is the same intrinsic gesture as preserving the original
documents and constitutions of an entire civilization, or the love letters
of grandparents."
-- Craig Childs, The Secret Knowledge of Water