Re: NANFA-- longnose sucker ref

Norman Edelen (piscivore_at_comcast.net)
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:19:11 -0700

Hello All,

I would think that the North American fish with the widest distribution
would be the three-spined stickleback. They occur all throughout the
Northern Hemisphere. From Japan through North America, Iceland, and Europe
east to the Black Sea. In addition, marine forms of this fish have been
found as far out to sea as 500 miles from shore.

Norm Edelen

Portland, Oregon

A Proud Member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society.
www.gpas.org

The North American Native Fishes Association
30 years of conservation efforts, public education,
and aquarium study of our native fishes.
www.nanfa.org

Lake Baikal Endemics Rock!