RE: NANFA-- Help with IDing young fishes

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 20:49:04 -0400

<x-flowed>
I agree with Ray & Sajjad, the fish pictured are bluegills. If you're in
Canada I'm surprised that you haven't found any pumpkinseed sunfish, or
redbreasts, both of which are natives to ponds (and rivers for
redbreasts...).

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A