Re: NANFA-- live foods/ elassoma

Bob Bock (bockhouse_at_earthlink.net)
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 12:22:10 -0500

My system for keeping them was far simpler than yours. I kept them in a
small pickle jar in the vegetable bin in the refrigerator, and changed the
water daily, with chlorinated tap water. My darters, minnows, crappies,
elassoma, and enneacanthus did fine on them with no apparent ill effects.
I didn't feed them to my malawi cichlids, though, for fear of disease.