Re: NANFA-- The Real Cause of Sprawl/Prevention

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:30:05 -0500

Moon, I agree with your statement. So many things these days are so cheap
it's disgusting, especially for the prices of some of those things! I have a
'95 truck that I take good care of, and plan on having it as long as I can.
I can go out and get a new one, but I don't want to! Once people get out of
the mode to always have something new, they can reach a whole new feeling of
contentment and achievment once they fix up something and make it usable
again!You'll gleam with PRIDE!