Re: NANFA-- Want Small Gar

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:49:19 -0600

On 14 Dec 2000, at 0:03, Arndtg_at_aol.com wrote:

> Can anyone get these smaller growing gar. a 10 foot long gar is too big even
> if I filled my entire living room with water.

Oh. I almost forgot. I occasionally find spotted gar in the Yazoo
City area, one of my favorite collecting areas. I will probably make
at least a couple of excursions this spring. If you REALLY want a
gar I can maybe get you one. Hopefully small enough to ship :-P

Or perchance I can persuade Mike Stegall at MMNS is snag you a
small one next time he goes collecting.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
------
It makes me mad when I go to all the trouble of having Marta cook up about
a hundred drumsticks, and the guy at the Marineland says, "You can't throw
chicken to the dolphins. They eat fish." Sure they eat fish, if that's all
you give them. Man, wise up.