Re: NANFA--thatpetplace.com

Richard J Rego (newzoo_at_juno.com)
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:31:54 -0600

It just shows that if you want service, and service that makes sense,
visit your LOCAL FISH STORES. If it's not in stock, they will probably
order it for you, no 24hr operators, 500 buttons to push to "maybe" get a
real person to talk with, ups/fedex/post office to deal with either.

We all go on-line to get goods prices, but is the hassle worth it
sometimes? I have realized that many times, the money saved (after
shipping/handling, etc) is only a few dollars. I would rather give that
extra couple of dollars to my LFS, where I can actually go and look at
the fish, and talk to someone who might actually know what a fish is!

Just my 2 cents on web-based pet stores

Rick Rego

____________

/------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
> /"Unless stated otherwise, comments made on this list do not
> necessarily
> Association
> / nanfa_at_aquaria.net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help, send
> the word
> / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject) of an
> email to
> / nanfa-request_at_aquaria.net. For a digest version, send the command
> http://www.nanfa.org

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.