Re: NANFA--thatpetplace.com

Jane Knaub (hjknaub_at_netrax.net)
Sun, 03 Dec 2000 15:14:16 -0500

Richard
I want to defend That Fish Place. It is a large fish store in Lancaster, PA that
also sells a lot of goods by mail-order and on-line. thatpetplace.com is part of
this large business. They have a huge well stocked warehouse which is also their
store. I live a half hour away, so it's easier for me to just go to their store,
but they have been around a long, they stock a lot of fish in addition to supplies,
and I have found their staff to be knowledgable. My point is that they are just
another LFS only bigger and with more choices.

Harry Knaub
York, PA