RE: NANFA-- Fish viewer

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 11:13:03 -0500

Hey Doug

You're welcome. Of course, NANFA always gets to preview the new product
lines. Right now, I'm more worried about a hostile takeover from the folks
at Jonah's. (-:

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 11:02 AM 12/3/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Steven Ellis of Kennesaw Industries wrote:
>
>>> Ken, Josh, & others...
>>>
>>> Sorry if my description was a bit fuzzy. Maybe this will help.
>>> Unfortunately, as with most transplant donors, the original piece of
>>> equipment is now somewhere in the grand scheme of recycling. However
>

>Steven ... thanks for the improved description, and the off-line px.
>
>From an earlier posting, I originally thought you were describing the
Ellis Pro-2000 PhotoBox, but now I see that you're actually discussing the
new Model 3127.

>Thanks for clearing that up.
>
>(Note: Neither model has showed up yet at my local Wal-Emporium, but I'll
be watching.)

>doug dame
>interlachen FL

---