Re: NANFA-- Oops!

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Mon, 03 Dec 2001 16:22:52 -0500

Thanks, Dave

Y'know, that would explain it. Every time we go up there, I forget how far
NE it is in the state. Once again, my ace navigator was absent. At least we
stayed behind the worst of the storm.

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA