Re: NANFA-- I was wondering whether anyone here knows of any goodcollection sites/techniques in the

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 08:15:42 -0800 (PST)

You can find warmouth, longears, and stonecats in the
Wolhonding near Warsaw Ohio. Good luck on the
others..not the best time of year to find some of
those species.