Re: NANFA-- Re: nanfa V1 #1472

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 14:15:31 -0800

<x-flowed>
At 12:57 PM 12/7/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> > I'm with the man from NC. If you can relate it to native fishes
> > conservation, then good. But too often these threads veer way off topic
> > and tend to alienate people and confuse potential new members who are
> here
> > to check out NANFA.
> >
>Thanks Jay, I'll talk about anything but that.
>
>Moon

Um, yes, we've noticed...rat heads growing out of people's legs, energy
from the moon...you're probably the most eclectic person around, but some
of that is still going to be a turn-off for people on this list that want
to learn and talk about fish and fish conservation. Many of us are guilty
of this I know...

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA