NANFA-- RE: digital cameras (here's one for you)

The Thaumaturgist (asitkghosh_at_yahoo.com)
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:21:38 -0800 (PST)

Hi All
The following pictures were taken by SONYs bottom of the line
digital camera, MAVICA FD-73. This camera uses only 3.5, 1.44 MB
floppy disks for recording media. Since this is from the days before
the ever-increasing MegaPixels, this one is capable of giving you a
maximum of a mere 350 KPixels.

However, when it comes to taking pictures like the following, e.g.,
very close objects under the most compromising lighting conditions,
very few cameras really come close to this one. The reason, a 10X
Optical Zoom.

Very few cameras are equipped with a 10X Optical Zoom these days. Not
only had SONY just discontinued the production of the FD-73, none of
its models now has a 10X Optical Zoom.

All of the following photos are untouched.

1) Flash, automatic, low setting (Bream)
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/Bream13ASIT

2) Flash, automatic, medium setting (Pleco)
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/PlecoASIT

3) Flash, automatic, high setting (Albino white Catfish)
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/CAlbino3ASIT

4) Flash, automatic, low setting, Close-up (Crawfish)
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/Crawfish1ASIT

5) Flash for fill,daylight,automatic,low setting(Walking Catfish)
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/CBatrachusASIT

6) Fluorescent aquarium light
http://www.geocities.com/bohuroopi/TMossam1ASIT

Asit K. Ghosh