RE: NANFA-- stoneroller diet?

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_netexpress.net)
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 16:18:09 -0600

In my experience with stonerollers, they learned to take flakes from the
southern redbellied dace that inhabited the aquarium with them. After
catching on, they became rather enthusiastic feeders.

I have also seen stonerollers "go pleco" and literally suck up and down the
glass side of the aquarium to remove brown algae/diatoms.

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI