Re: NANFA-- geographically noncoordinationes

pinocchio (antilupa_at_yahoo.com)
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 20:14:14 -0800 (PST)

--- Christopher Scharpf <ichthos_at_comcast.net> skribet:
> Actually, drainage-by-drainage distribution info on
> fishes is available on
> the DNR website, but not geographical coordinates.

..that is exactly what I was rumbling below. No,
lat/long coordinationes available from
"Los MD-DNR-os", as per today anno domini 2003 (the
same in the futuro).

I think we should start a new political party. We
should call us : Scientists-civilized people..then we
will give access to our secret GPSdatabase to all
scientists/nanfans/good people/ und so weiter...Hey
Todt, are you joining our tribe?
Will it be a different world, then Kafka's?
pinocchio

=====