Re: NANFA-- Confusion Strikes

Sajjad Lateef (sajjad_at_acm.org)
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 11:56:07 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, R.W.Wolff wrote:
> too. There are alot of fish that can be substiuted for larger "game "
> species that are of interest. mudminnows and grass pickeral do a good job
> of replacing pike and musky, warmouth and green sunfish act much like bass,
> percina darters are very much like walleye and sauger, and on and on.

I have taken to providing Rosy Reds for my two mudminnows now.
They are amazing when hunting the rosy reds down (alternating fast strikes
with motionless hovering in one place). Boy, if I don't give them the
small minnows, they chew up on the Fundulus in the same tank.

Percina darters, huh? Hmmmm ... <grin>

Sajjad

--
Sajjad Lateef       <http://www.lateef.org/sajjad/>