RE: NANFA-- environment and the presidency

Steven A. Ellis (sellis2000_at_mindspring.com)
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:24:43 -0500 (EST)

I think if you'll re-read Luke's message again carefully, you'll notice
that the darters didn't just go extinct. The water demands were higher
then. Give the guy a break.

Steven