Re: NANFA-- Drift Wood

archimed_at_netdoor.com
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:14:18 -0600

On 3 Feb 2001, at 23:51, Arndtg_at_aol.com wrote:

> so I took my new metal one at $11 from another store and the $7 one I like
> better. and neither one got a minnow. I wonder if they are swimming around.
> it is cold out there.

My fishes which reside indoors are in markedly poorer condition
than those which have overwintered in my carport.

> dont forget the drift wood question.

If you're in a hurry you can attach the driftwood to a piece of slate.
Otherwise it will eventually become waterlogged and sink on its own.
I prefer to collect pieces which are already submerged.

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk,
my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if
I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem
quite so funny.