Re: NANFA-- Rainbow shiners spawning

Tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Fri, 09 Feb 2001 20:16:04 +0700

Very,very beautiful minnow, worthy of the previous praise as the single most
beautiful fish in the US. I don't expect the female to color up like this
though. Does the female of related species like saffron, redlip, yellowfin and
kin color up too? I had seen female "redfin" yellowfin turn pink at the attempt
spawning time before.

Tony