RE: Subject: NANFA-- Christmas moss

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 10:08:29 -0800

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Fullerton [SMTP:tcmajorr_at_westol.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2001 6:14 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Cc: Sayre Rodman; mike quispe; Lutz, Ron; Jessica Faust; Don Hackenberry;
agkistrodon30_at_hotmail.com
Subject: Subject: NANFA-- Christmas moss

> Subject: NANFA-- Christmas moss
>
> Sorry about my ignorance, but what is the Christmas moss?

Perhaps the best one for inside is F. gracillis (possibly the same plant
as F. decalaria) - .......... Very wide range - I have collected it
locally and in a stream near Gulf Hammock Florida

Jeff

Jeff,
Can you get this stuff? I am interested in both forms, and on rare
occasion have been able to get the cold-water form, but have not seen the
F. gracillis.
Ken