RE: NANFA-- cells smashers and ichthyologists

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:43:17 -0600

And, in many instances the tradition extends into a zoologist's home life as
well. If we had basements in Texas, my wife would relegate me and my
collections to the bowels of the house. Lacking a basement, I am allowed to
use odd, out-of-the-way corners where visitors rarely look. I think that it
may have something to do with the time the minister came to visit and my
skull collection was spread out of the dining room table....

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge