NANFA-- FW: Darter books

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 21:25:22 -0800

Please read below about an error with the Handbook of Darters book listing.

-----Original Message-----
From: Donald E. Hahn
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 11:57 AM
To: thirdwind_at_att.net
Subject: Darter books

There has been an error - The books I advertised was THE AMERICAN DARTERS by
Kuehne and Barbour, 1983 at $35. + $3.50 for p&h - not HANDBOOK OF DARTERS
by Page. Sorry for the confusion. I still have 4 copies if anyone is
interested in this title.

Sincerely,
Donald E. Hahn
Natural History Books
P.O. Box 1004
Cottonwood, AZ 86326

Donald E. Hahn, Hahn's Natural History Books, PO Box 1004, Cottonwood AZ
86326
We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards. We also
accept PayPal.

e-mail address <hahnnatu_at_sedona.net>

Phone 928-634-5016 (Both the phone and fax numbers are secure for
the
Fax 928-634-1217 relaying of your credit card numbers.)