RE: NANFA-- RE: nanfa V1 #1176

Jim Atchison (jim_at_atchison.com)
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:59:26 -0800

I think I would get a fishing license in any state regardless of the
regulation. It helps fund some of their fishery. You can usually get them in
increments of one day. It's not unusual to carry several on a short trip.
You can get most of them on-line or over the telephone.

Take care,
Jim Atchison

The Bug Farm < http://www.livefoodcultures.com>
781 Del Ganado Road