RE: NANFA-- Skull ID (I think)

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:31:05 -0600

I just replied to Al with my thoughts on what the thing is but I am curious to
know what everyone else thinks.

My guess: It's not a skull. It's the pelvic girdle from one of the larger
aquatic/marine birds...maybe loon or similar.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge