RE: NANFA-- Monster FL Fling Pictorial

Rose Lawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:26:11 -0500

Good point...I loaned my night blaster to Doug so I could snag the first
shower! I guess I could take better pix if I didn't have to fight with
these darn thick waders! (Hey, I'm not a real photographer...I just play
one on TV.)

If we had Andrew & Ben along on every trip, even Dustin & Dan would show
their age. (-;

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA