Re: NANFA--plywood aquariums?

Brian Haas (bhaas_at_netexpress.net)
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 08:54:29 -0600

Another method I have used for doing aquariums is to attach countertop
laminate (formica) or even plastic overhead lighting panels to the plywood
(using contact cement or silicone to attach the two surfaces to each other,
then sealing the corners with slicone). Both work.

Travis Haas
Hazel Green, WI