RE: NANFA--plywood aquariums?

Denkhaus, Robert (Robert.Denkhaus_at_fortworthgov.org)
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:16:18 -0600

That's what I had in mind. I thought that FRP had great potential for doing
curved tanks and other interesting configurations. I just bought a new house
and plan on remodeling the existing garage into additional living space. The
shared wall between the garage and living room just begs for some really cool
and innovative aquaria chock full of native fish!.

Now to convince the better half...

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge